What's in a Name?

Ecstasy (n)- 2. Excessive joy; rapture; a degree of delight that arrests the whole mind; joy may rise to ecstasy. (Websters 1828 Dictionary)
Doldrums (n)- A sate of inactivity or stagnation.(Dictionary.com)

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photos

Finally, after three months worth of pictures, I downloaded my photos onto a disc and they are now in my computer! Yay! Thankfully, my generous sister allows me to load them onto her computer so that I can burn them, since my own computer is rebellious!! So, I will be doing more photo posts of the past few months very soon, but for now I will give you a preview! Enjoy!

Have you ever seen an odder looking bunny?
Ehtan Chick, adventurer
Bumpin' up and down in my little red wagon...
Family photo!
Mi casa es su casa!
Someone drank their iced latte a bit too fast!!
Mt. Tumbledown at the top
There seems to be a scary, girl-eating-man-shark in the water! Oh MY!

Three happy hikers!
The joy of cowboy boots!
Disco moment
Miss Rena making fun of herself!!

Haley's doing great driving those steer!
Sheep fashion- coming to a Walmart near you!
This is what happens when you housesit with someone for a week!
Bear hugs at Perry's Nuthouse!


"Hmmmm....I wonder what's in here!"
This picture reminds me of a port town in England. I love it!
My parents, wonderful parents.
Dad and I in a ditch!
I hope you enjoyed this little preview! Come back soon for more pictures and more adventures (at least they were adventures to me!)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed these, Amanda. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you manda panda, i love those pix lov u

Anonymous said...

awww ("Family photo")! I enjoyed seeing the photos