What's in a Name?

Ecstasy (n)- 2. Excessive joy; rapture; a degree of delight that arrests the whole mind; joy may rise to ecstasy. (Websters 1828 Dictionary)
Doldrums (n)- A sate of inactivity or stagnation.(Dictionary.com)

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sorrow May Last for the Night


Cherish the moments with the ones you love that the Lord gives to you.
Do not take them for granted.
Remember, you never know when the moment will be your last.

Weeping may tarry for the night,
but joy comes in the morning.
Psalm 30:5

R.D. "Uncle Boo-Boo" Moody
October 2, 1959 - June 15, 2011

5 comments:

Natasha Denny said...

We are praying for you all.

Emily said...

I am so sorry. You all are in my prayers.

Newton said...

I am sorry Amanda. For some reason, I find reading "A Grief Observed" to be helpful in times like this.

Shay Denny said...

I'm soooooooo sorry for your loss:(
In my prayers as well.

Laura said...

Dear Miss Amanda,

I'm so sorry to read about your uncle's passing. It is so difficult for those left behind...we must cherish each and every day we have with loved ones here on earth, and always pray that they will be with us when we go home to our Lord.

Please know that we are praying for your family,
Mrs. Laura