What's in a Name?

Ecstasy (n)- 2. Excessive joy; rapture; a degree of delight that arrests the whole mind; joy may rise to ecstasy. (Websters 1828 Dictionary)
Doldrums (n)- A sate of inactivity or stagnation.(Dictionary.com)

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Warrior Instincts?

A couple of weekends ago I went to see a movie with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins. The movie itself was nothing special- I wouldn't recommend it. But it did give me a thought.
The main character was a boy who was dyslexic and had ADD. This gave him endless amounts of frustration. This boy later finds out in the movie that he wasn't ADD after all, rather he was just wired with battle instincts.
That got me thinking: God created men to be the providers and protectors, so is all of this ADD jargon really boys struggling with sitting for hours on end in a classroom when they were made to be more active? 

Just a thought.

3 comments:

Newton said...

And a good thought at that.

John and Stephen Wardwell said...

hmmmm..... hey wanna talk to my mom?
Amanda?

Amanda said...

I would love to talk to your mom John-
boy- I'm sure she has A LOT of experience!! : )