What's in a Name?

Ecstasy (n)- 2. Excessive joy; rapture; a degree of delight that arrests the whole mind; joy may rise to ecstasy. (Websters 1828 Dictionary)
Doldrums (n)- A sate of inactivity or stagnation.(Dictionary.com)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Silly Electronics

On Saturday, without any obvious reason, my Mac decided to take a holiday. I am quite disappointed and disillusioned by Macs at the moment. Hopefully that will change quickly- thanks to Samuel!

While spending a wonderful day at the sea with church family, yet another electronical disaster occurred. Tash, Amanda and I were standing at the edge of the water- it was barely covering the tops of our feet and all of a sudden a wave that came above the knee hit. Tash was smart- she ran away from said wave, but Amanda and I didn't react quite quickly enough. I looked over to find Audrey running toward us, soaked, and started after her only to feel something leave my person and make a plop sound in the water. Alas! 'Twas my camera. And no amount of airing it out has been able to awaken it.

So, as I am without camera or computer, blogging will not be nearly as frequent. I'm sure you all have much better things to do anyway, but I thought I'd just give you an f.y.i.

Until my computer is fixed..... au revior!

No comments: