What's in a Name?

Ecstasy (n)- 2. Excessive joy; rapture; a degree of delight that arrests the whole mind; joy may rise to ecstasy. (Websters 1828 Dictionary)
Doldrums (n)- A sate of inactivity or stagnation.(Dictionary.com)

Monday, April 7, 2008


Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
He shall call upon me and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him, and show him my salvation.

~ Psalm 91:14-16



This verse strengthens my trust in the LORD. He will answer me when I call and be with me when I am facing hardships. He gives honor and deliverance and long life to those who know His name and set their love upon Him. The best gift He gives, though, is the last in this vers: salvation. If we are found in Christ, we will be eternally saved!



Am I setting my love upon God and seeking to know His name?

No comments: