What's in a Name?

Ecstasy (n)- 2. Excessive joy; rapture; a degree of delight that arrests the whole mind; joy may rise to ecstasy. (Websters 1828 Dictionary)
Doldrums (n)- A sate of inactivity or stagnation.(Dictionary.com)

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our family on youtube

As I'm home sick from church today, I thought I would post something on my blog. I would much rather be at church, but I didn't want to expose everyone to this horrible cold bug. Ali brought this excerpt from the muppet show to our attention and I agree with her that it is perfect for our family- if you know my mom, you'll understand why!

2 comments:

Josie said...

should we have a cabbage experiment? How was the concert?

Amanda said...

I think it would be extremely dangerous to experiment with cabbage!!!: ) The concert was great! I recorded Kayla's song with my camera and I'm hoping to post it on this blog sometime this week. It would've been more fun if you were there!