What's in a Name?

Ecstasy (n)- 2. Excessive joy; rapture; a degree of delight that arrests the whole mind; joy may rise to ecstasy. (Websters 1828 Dictionary)
Doldrums (n)- A sate of inactivity or stagnation.(Dictionary.com)

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Monday Meditations


Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

~ Jeremiah 29:12-13



I've often felt like I haven't found God. I've been looking for Him and seeking to be in His prescence, but when I don't find Him right away, I give up. God wants us to seek Him with our WHOLE HEART. With all of our might and all of our mind. He wants persistance. He wants our goal in life to be Him- and He is faithful to be found, when we seek Him with all that we have.



Have I given up on finding God, or am I willing to keep searching until I gain Him?

No comments: