It's been a crazy couple of days. I came down with a flu-like cold and have been coughing up a storm for the past 48 hours. I am finally feeling normal, praise the Lord! I missed two very important rehersals, but I think it'll be alright. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tonight and catching up on all that I've missed!
The picture to the left is the background for our posters. It's really neat and because it sits horizontally rather than vertically, like most posters, it will catch more eyes.
In other news, Bonnie at http://www.generalismo.com/ has tagged me. So here are the rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
And here are the random/weird facts:
1. I like to organize things, but I'm messy.
2. I broke the bone under my eye while playing a "friendly" game of softball.
3. I can wiggle my ears.
4. I can't go into my falsetto when I'm singing.
5. Shopping gives me a headache, unless it's for books.
6. My sister and I are often mistaken for twins, even though she is nearly 2 years younger.
7. I've been painted gold and green for different plays.
I'm not a very interesting person, so I'm sorry if I bored you with my random facts! Bonnie's is quite interesting, so you should go check her's out!
OK. Now I'm going to tag three people, because I only know three other bloggers:
Matt and Laura at http://www.mds-llg.blogspot.com/
Hey, do Matt and Laura count as two, because there are two of them?
Anyway, enjoy visiting the various sites and checking out the random facts!