What's in a Name?

Ecstasy (n)- 2. Excessive joy; rapture; a degree of delight that arrests the whole mind; joy may rise to ecstasy. (Websters 1828 Dictionary)
Doldrums (n)- A sate of inactivity or stagnation.(Dictionary.com)

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow

Here is Ethan in comparison to the deck of my grandparents' apartment.
It's a two level house.

Standing on the snowbank, he was nearly level with the porch!

When we step out of our downstairs apartment, this is what we see!

Ethan has his own little slide!



I can't beleive the amount of snow we got this year! It's even more than I remember getting when I was little. Some may be sick of shoveling and sick of the white in general, but I am still enjoying the snow! It is so beautiful! The way it covers the trees and sparkles in the sun. And it never looks exactly the same. I have definitely gotten my exercise this winter and, while I do look forward to spring, I'm determined to enjoy this white landscape while it lasts!

No comments: