What's in a Name?

Ecstasy (n)- 2. Excessive joy; rapture; a degree of delight that arrests the whole mind; joy may rise to ecstasy. (Websters 1828 Dictionary)
Doldrums (n)- A sate of inactivity or stagnation.(Dictionary.com)

Friday, May 16, 2008

The Three Musketeers

Life is so full. There's always an adventure around the corner. That may sound terribly romantic to some people, but I really like to view it that way. It adds excitement to each new day. After all, when you really think about it, you don't know what is going to happen in the next moment. How mysterious! How thrilling! Even daily duties can be exciting. Maybe I'm crazy, or maybe I have the mind of a four year old!
Speaking of four year olds, I had the privilege of babysitting my favorite little boy trio this past weekend. Eli, Josiah and Andrew are the only kids I babysit now and I enjoy them so much! Elijah is the smart one- he asks great questions and knows more than I do! I can tell that Lori takes the time to answer his many and various questions. That's one of the great things about being at home with your kids. There is so much you can invest in them.
Josiah is the little snuggle bug. He's so cute! And he carries around this little bear, Corderoy. I think he came with the book Corderoy or something, but it makes me smile every time he says it's name.
Andrew is the youngest of the trio (soon to become a quartet!!) and he is such a Gap baby! Adorable and beautiful! The picture above doesn't do him justice, but I thought it was cute. He's a very happy baby too! Kudos to Lori- I tried to take his picture so many times, but I couldn't snap them fast enough to get a good shot of his sweet face! Lori must work camera magic!

So my weekend was filled with playing outside, walking through the woods, feeding hungry munchkins and laughing- always laughter for me! When I (Lord willing) get married, I hope God blesses me with an abundance of impish, energetic, lovable little boys! They are a merriment!

1 comment:

Newton said...

I am so honored that you watch my boys, they just love you. I am also honored that you put their pics on your very own blog.

P.S Eli Told me today that your pancakes weren't as good as mine because you didn't thaw the berries. So next time you will outdue me for sure.