What's in a Name?

Ecstasy (n)- 2. Excessive joy; rapture; a degree of delight that arrests the whole mind; joy may rise to ecstasy. (Websters 1828 Dictionary)
Doldrums (n)- A sate of inactivity or stagnation.(Dictionary.com)

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dad's Birthday

 For Dad's birthday this year, an unusually lovely March, we went to the State Museum, Red Roof, the Arboretum, a playground and then back home for pie and ice cream!
 I'd love to have a display like this in my future kitchen! : )
 Gabe, a history buff already! Enjoying the museum.
 Dancin'!
 When Marshall saw this Timber wolf he said, "Bada, what happened to him?"
"He was killed." He paused and then said. "Oh! He got squished!!" Haha!
 Pip's favorite display!

 Yes, I know... I simply couldn't resist...
 I know it's dimly lighted, but this is Marshall in front of the Flag for the 20th Maine- the regiment that held Little Round Top during the Civil War. Gives you chills to see it!

 Beautiful blossoms at the Arboretum!

 Josiah, racing Ethan in rolling down the hill.
 On top of the world... or at least a hay bale!
 The trails were kept so well and lovely!
 Life with boys! SO wonderful! : )

 I just love my sister- she's such a loyal and faithful friend!
 See the rainbow- God is so good!

 Especially for Corrie and her little Tuckerpucks! : )
 Ti sliding!
Happy Birthday, Dad! I'm so thankful that the Lord chose me to be your daughter- I'm not worthy!

No comments: