What's in a Name?

Ecstasy (n)- 2. Excessive joy; rapture; a degree of delight that arrests the whole mind; joy may rise to ecstasy. (Websters 1828 Dictionary)
Doldrums (n)- A sate of inactivity or stagnation.(Dictionary.com)

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Little Boys




The joys of having a little brother. I am so thankful for Ethan and I can't imagine life without him! These are all pictures from one of our many trips to Fort Popham this past summer. The ocean is such a glorious picture of God's magnificence.

3 comments:

Josie said...

I love the two middle pictures. Amanda, my dear, God has given you a gift to see and speak the beauty of His creation. I love you for that, and many other things.

Amanda said...

Thank you Ali! You're so encouraging! I love you too!

Carolj said...

I like that second picture a lot! Your brother is so cute! (Like you didn't know that!) : )