What's in a Name?

Ecstasy (n)- 2. Excessive joy; rapture; a degree of delight that arrests the whole mind; joy may rise to ecstasy. (Websters 1828 Dictionary)
Doldrums (n)- A sate of inactivity or stagnation.(Dictionary.com)

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Which heroine are you?

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

I know it seems as if I'm a bit obsessed with Jane Austen as of late, but it is only because these new adaptations have refreshed my love of her novels and I have decided to just have some fun with it. Such is the case with this online quiz! Take it and let me know which character you are!

5 comments:

Josie said...

Yay, me! Elizabeth Bennet. My favorite character.

Newton said...

Well, Ali and Amanda, I was going to say that I am jealous of Ali for being Miss. Elizabeth Bennet, but that is what my result was as well. Thank you Amanda for showing us all this fun link.

Carolj said...

Marianne Dashwood! : D

Carolj said...

Hey, does this mean we're sisters? ; )

Amanda said...

Ali and Lori- I guessed you were both going to be Elizabeth Bennet because you're both so witty and secure!
Carol- Yes, I suppose that does mean we're sisters! How cool is that!