What's in a Name?

Ecstasy (n)- 2. Excessive joy; rapture; a degree of delight that arrests the whole mind; joy may rise to ecstasy. (Websters 1828 Dictionary)
Doldrums (n)- A sate of inactivity or stagnation.(Dictionary.com)

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful summer weather! Dad is on vacation starting today, so we have some fun water plans for this upcoming week! The last week has been spent shopping for the BIG EVENT, organizing for aforesaid event and quilting for... well, you get the idea. We got to visit with friends a bit and go to prayer meeting, but we're just so busy doing wedding stuff that there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel!!! Just kidding! I'm quite enjoying it!

Anyway, all of that to say that over the next few weeks I will probably be doing very little posting because of all of the preparation and vacation activities. Keep stopping by, though, and leaving me some comments- I love comments, it's my favorite part of blogging! : )

You may be wondering why I put a picture of a yellow fish at the beginning of this post. Well, many of you know that we are big Finding Nemo fans and I've always wondered what the name of the yellow fish who was obsessed with and quite possessive of bubbles was. Surprise, surprise, his name is none other than Bubbles. My cousin Renee, who is a bit preoccupied with bubbles herself, will be thrilled at this discovery. Anyway, Bubbles is a Yellow Tang and he costs about $25 at a pet store (looks like any future fish I get WON'T be him)! Thought you'd enjoy that information! If you ever have a question about virtually anything, just Google it!

3 comments:

Josie said...

After you use google, then go to wikipedia to learn more. Yay! wikipedia. I can't tell you have much time I've lost there.

Anonymous said...

At the pet store we saw the kind of fish that Dori (from Finding Nemo) is. I think it's called a Regal Blue Tang. It cost $80. I mean, what if someone bought it and then it died right after it's warranty expired? Besides, I don't think I'd pay that much for a pet that I can't hug. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree.$80 for a dog, fine, but for a fish!Even $25 is way more then I would spend! I hope you have or had fun on your Dad's vacation.(I didn't read when you said that was)